building things on the internet
web / game / xr developer with a passion for technologies that will shape tomorrow's browser applicationsCurrently working at Phantom
VR Block puzzle game. Played over 100.000 times. WebXR game of the year. Featured on the oculus new tab page.
AR Face filters, in the browser. Try out a cowboy hat, medieval helmet or glasses.
A WebXR Space racing game that can be played in VR, on mobile devices, with a controller, or mouse and keyboard.
A web app for irl quests. Template was used for multiple events. Built for my dad's birthday.
A landing page and tournament creator for Belgium's biggest gaming youtuber.
A frustratingly difficult platformer. Ludum Dare #45 submission. Played over 10.000 times.
Ludum Dare #41 submission. Played over 5.000 times.
A very special one. An online condolences book for Kacper.
recording tool for LoL that had over 17.000 concurrent users at one point.
- Mikro-ORM-graphql-exampleCreatorAn official Mikro-ORM example project using graphql
- React-XRMaintainerVR/AR with react-three-fiber
- fields-to-relationsCreatorResolve your graphql fields to (MikroOrm) relations
- react-xr-default-handsCreatorHands, but by default, in react-xr with additional hand tracking support for grabbing geometries
- SnaikeCreatorSnake controlled by a neural network, trained by a genetic algorithm, that runs in the browser